Czech School of Los Angeles nabízí výuku českého jazyka pro děti od 3 let, mládež a dospělé z oblasti města Los Angeles a jeho okolí. Škola byla založena v roce 2010 generálním konzulem České Republiky v Los Angeles a poté převzata skupinou českých rodičů, kteří se věnují vedení školy a organizaci českých akcí, nyní pod záštitou Amerického Sokola v Los Angeles.
Available Classes for Fall/Winter Semester 2021
- Dates: September 11th – end December 4th, 2021.
- Frequency: Weekly and bi-monthly
- 12 sessions: Weekly attendance – $144 (@ $12 each)
- 6 sessions: Bi-monthly attendance – $84 (@ $14 each)
- Everybody needs to complete the St. Andrew church COVID-19 Release and Safety Form before attending the second class ( Sep 17th). This only needs to be done once. Parents can complete the form for their children.
- Czech School of LA will be following LA County Health Department Guidelines for day camps and schools for classes because the classes are held in St. Andrew church in Los Angeles.
Our first class will be held from 9 am to 11:30 am
on September 11th in Clover park, 2600 Ocean Park Blvd, Santa Monica, CA 90405 ( we’ll be near the west edge of the park, at 25th street and Hill Pl. N, please look for Czech flag
PLEASE fill this form for notifications/details or check our web/Facebook page for details closer to the start date.
Czech School of LA may implement some changes during the fall semester as the covid situation will keep changing. That may include temporarily switching in-person classes to the distance learning model or canceling some classes. If these changes occur, we will adjust tuition ( lower for online classes) or provide a partial refund, if we are forced to cancel some classes. We will inform you of any changes asap.
Our team of dedicated teachers will continue to offer high-quality education in person or online in these challenging times. We are hoping we can work together through these times and continue to teach our children the Czech language, culture, traditions, and history.