Spring 2020 – Practical and Conversational Czech For Adults/Teens – Bi-Weekly
- 10 lessons for $150 +$5 transaction fee
- Classes are recommended for Adults and Teens who want to learn how to use Czech in practical situations using conversational language phrases without emphasis on complicated grammar.
- Classes are available every other Saturday from 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM.
- Late Fee $15 after 01/31/2020
To be admitted to the course, the tuition must be paid before the DUE DATE and is non-refundable. Missed classes can be replaced after approval.
- January 18, 2020 – Dny a hodiny (Days and hours)
- February 1, 2020 – Měsíce a roční období (Months and seasons)
- February 15, 2020 – Rodina (Family)
- February 29, 2020 – Jídlo, obchody a restaurace a peníze (Food, stores and restaurant and use of money)
- March 7, 2020 – Svět kolem nás (World around us)
- March 21, 2020 – Doprava (Transportation)
- April 4, 2020 – Tělo, nemoci a návštěva doktora (Body, illness, doctor’s visit)
- April 18, 2020 – Základní informace o České Republice (Basic facts about the Czech Republic)
- May 2, 2020 – Základy české architektury, umění a historie (Introduction to Czech architecture, arts and history)
- May 16, 2020 – Cestování po České Republice (Traveling around the Czech Republic)