- 20 lessons, each is 90 minutes long
- Every Saturday from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm
- Registration Fee: : $240 (+$5 transaction fee)
- Late Fee: $15.00 is applied to this semester’s tuition starting 1/20/2023
- No school April 8th (Easter) and May 27th (Memorial Day)
Note: The online times will be scheduled with the school/teachers 1-3 weeks prior to attending the lesson, also based on the child’s level of Czech language proficiency.
To be admitted to the course a parent/guardian needs to have a properly filled & signed registration form for their children/students and bring the enrolment form in person to the first lesson they’d like to attend. The enrolment form is valid for the whole school year. Payment for all semester classes is due prior to the second attended class at the latest. The semester tuition is nonrefundable with exception of Czech School canceling classes due to unforeseen circumstances. Missed classes can be replaced after approval, based on availability. New students can enroll any time during the semester (based on availability), tuition will be adjusted based on the number of remaining classes (please contact us prior to enrolment)