Dear Czech community,
Czech school in Los Angeles is opening a new course for adults and teens. “Practical and Conversational Czech”
Classes are recommended for adults and teens who want to learn how to use Czech in practical situations using conversational language phrases without emphasis on complicated grammar.
We are offering 10-lesson and 5-lesson options.
Topics and Schedules
- January 18, 2020 – Dny a hodiny (Days and hours)
- February 1, 2020 – Měsíce a roční období (Months and seasons)
- February 15, 2020 – Rodina (Family)
- February 29, 2020 – Jídlo, obchody, restaurace a peníze (Food, stores and restaurant and use of money)
- March 7, 2020 – Svět kolem nás (World around us)
- March 21, 2020 – Doprava (Transportation)
- April 4, 2020 – Tělo, nemoci a návštěva doktora (Body, illness, doctor’s visit)
- April 18, 2020 – Základní informace o České Republice (Basic facts about the Czech Republic)
- May 2, 2020 – Základy české architektury, umění a historie (Introduction to Czech architecture, arts and history)
- May 16, 2020 – Cestování po České Republice (Traveling around the Czech Republic)
If you are interested, you are welcome to join the free trial lesson, please register at our website.